- New pioneering design within the optimum "Finite Element Analysis" system in the stationary /moving platens provided the large daylight area between the tie bars and the opening stroke as well as assuring the strength and the rigidity of the toggle mechanisms mutually.
- Low-pressure mold protection system associated with the doubleinterlocking (mechanical + electrical) devices to prevent the molds being damaged and to assure the operator`s safety. Auto Mold Thickness Adjustment (AMTA) and Auto Clamping Force Setting (ACFS) function facilitated the operation.
- The highly significant features and the upgrade specification provided the excellent/constant/ simplificative motions of the mold opening/clamping mechanisms
- Boost Clamping System adopted as the differential hydraulic loop to shorten the cycle time up to 60% in the velocity and the more energy saving. Collocated with the high-precision optical ENCODER to perform the accurate position control among of the multi-stage mold opening/clamping and to employ the convenient operation.
- Tie bars made from the nickel chrome molybdem collocated with the self-lubricating of the graphite bronze bushes to assure the smooth motion and the long life.
- The toggle mechanism adopted as the self-lubricating of the graphite bronze bushes to assure the cleanliness and the further reliability.
- Ejector adopted as the high-precision potentiometer to facilitate the ejector position free setting in accordance with the molds by the more probable selection.